What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The term "search engine optimization" refers to the process of improving your website so that it is more visible to users searching for products or services related to your business on Google, Bing, and other search engines .Search engines are software programs that are mostly used to find information. A search engine is a gadget that allows a client to type in a specific query and then display information from the site's database. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a set of approaches, tools, and practices that are used to improve the positioning of any website in the main body of any search engine. SEO is the process of simplifying a website's page or a full site in order to influence them to be more search engine friendly, resulting in a higher ranking in search results. The first section of SEO is on-page optimization, and the second section is off-page optimization.
Types of SEOON-page
It offers high-quality content, outstanding keyword selection, assistance in placing keywords in the right places, and proper titles for each web page.
• Heading tags:-Header tags are used to separate headings and subheadings on a webpage. H1 to H6 are the most important, with H1s being the title. A webpage's readability and SEO are improved by using header tags.
• On-page content:-All steps that can be implemented directly within the website to increase its position in the search rankings are referred on-page optimization. Measures to optimize the content or improve the meta description and title tags are examples of this.
• Image optimization:-The practice of delivering high-quality photographs in the proper format, dimension, and resolution while keeping the file size as little as possible is known as web image optimization. Image optimization can be accomplished in a variety of ways, including scaling, caching, and compression.
• URL optimization:-Following your domain name selection, the SEO step is to optimize your page URLs. Short, descriptive URLs can aid with link development and user interaction, and SEO for your page URLs is vital because keywords in the URL are a ranking factor.
• Sitemap:-A sitemap tells Google which pages and files on your site you think are significant, as well as providing useful information about them. When the page was last updated, for example, and any alternate language versions of the page.OFF-Page
This includes link building, which involves submitting open directories, search engines, and link exchanges to boost link recognition.
• Backlinks: Backlinks are links from one website's page to another's page. A backlink is created when someone links to your website. If you connect to another website, you are providing them with a backlink. These words, for example, link to google, giving them a backlink from us.Technical SEO
• Locate and Correct Crawl Errors
• Boost the Speed of Your Website
• Fix Internal and external links that are broken
• On HTTPS pages, look for and fix HTTP links.
• Check to see if your website is mobile-friendly.